Saturday, May 21, 2011

#22 - Audiobooks

I went to MCPL web site -> elibrary -> audiobooks -> enter netlibrary -> logged in with library card number and pin number -> collection of eaudiobooks. By browsing the list of collections or enter the book title if known, I selected two children's fiction ("B" is for Betsy and A Time of Angels). I tried the Media Center application for the first one and Download Manager application for the second one. Both worked. The only problem I have during the process is the window insert that asked one to choose an application. It turned out that I have to click on the list(the Mediacenter*.exe or the Download Manager) directly above the 'choose a application' button rather than to do it, however, the cursor when located onto the application does not indicate that it is to be clicked (hand sign). I think this is a slight design flaw.

The audiobook selection is rather limited. I tried Dan Brown as author and nothing showed.

No comments:

Post a Comment